3R PET Serie Filament
> 50% Recycled PET Filament
Printing Temp: 240 - 270 ºC
PolyEthylene Terephthalate (PET) 3D printer filament, is a fantastic alternative to the ABS or PLA, thanks to its characteristics of strength and flexibility that surpass even ABS. PET 3D printer filament is relatively easy to print with, with similar requirements to PLA (and no funky odors in your workshop), and totally recyclable.
Good applications for PET are phone cases or mechanical parts that require flexibility and impact resistance or toughness.
PET 3D Printer Filament Properties:
- Primary benefits are high strength, stiff, lightweight, and impact resistant
- Ideal for mechanical parts, impact resistance, flexibility, durability
- High durability
- Good flexibility, more flexible than PLA or ABS
- Not soluble
- Refer to manufacturer guidelines for food safety
- General print temperature range is 240°C – 270°C
- Minor shrinkage during cooling
- Heated bed not required
- Printing difficulty is moderate, requires fine-tuning of bed and nozzle temperature